Office inspiration

Friday, May 31, 2013

I know I don't write about it that much, but I love interior design. Love, love, love! I could spend hours thinking about what my future apartment will look like. Recently, I found some super cute office equipment on various sites, and today I decided to share it with you!


What would Blair Waldorf do? pencils, available here.



Paris pencils availble on Etsy.


Chanel print here.


Absolutely gorgeous cloud print available here.



Lucite letter bookends from Tory Burch here.


Turquoise faux coral bookends available on this site.


Beautiful rug from here.


Silver leather pouf available here.


Lucite office chair from Barney's.


Waste basket available here.

And now for some gorgeous offices of my fellow bloggers ...



Office of the beautiful Maegan.



Shalyn's office.

I hope you like this post, it's a little different from what I normally do, but I thought it would be a cute change. If you're interested in more home decor and interior design, please let me know - I can do more posts like this one! :)

Share your opinion:

  1. Zelo lepi primerki. Še več idej in mogoče kakšen DIY;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interier <3. Jaz se utapljam v Ambientih, Hišah, ArtDeco-jih... Moje najljubše zapravljanje časa ;).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest pencils ever! I'm currently looking at office inspiration pictures too, I think I want to do a chalk board wall!

    Jennie xo // sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A chalk board wall would be amazing! Go for it! :) x

      Delete
  4. Oh my, svinčniki, kk kjut! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaa te svinčnike eye-am že 2 mesca, pa se ne morm odločt za ene, ker če use naberem pride tko 40€, tok pa ne dam :P a une od Mean girls si vidla? :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohai Cattus :P Jaaa une Mean Girls so awesome... Greva jih naročit, pa si jih pol pol razdeliva pa da vsaka 20? :)) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx upam da maš dost jih :P <3

      Delete
    2. recimo, da je dost x-ov, recimo :P in jaaaaaaaa, let's do itttt :3
      x×∞ :P <3

      Delete
  6. Hehe Blair svinčniki - kr mela bi jih :)
    Pa tud use ostale fotke so dobre, včasih ti res daj kako dobro idejo za preurejanje sobe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Ja, meni da ful idej - škoda, ker še nimam svojga flata. :( x

      Delete
  7. Ful huda izbira, same lepe stvari (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vidim da imava isti okus ker sem js pred kratkim objavila iste svinčnike xD in na splošno bi takoj vse iz te objave imela !! <3 In love !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!