Aaaaand now I'm broke.

Friday, February 8, 2013

For the past few months, I've been so good. I managed to save up some money, and I didn't impulse buy at all. Then came a really bad day and I said to myself, Oh, I'll just get myself a couple of Revlon lip butters to cheer myself up a bit. And then...

From left to right: La Roche Posay Micellar Water, Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair range, Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation, Revlon Lip Butters in Sweet Tart and Lollipop, Essence nail polish in Crazy in Love and China Glaze in Touch of glamour

This happened. Okay, okay, I have an excuse! I desperately needed a new makeup remover, as well as a new foundation and shampoo and conditioner. The rest of it? I don't know, man, it just ended up in my basket...

Now I have a few questions for you, my dear readers :) First of all, would you be interested in a micellar water comparision/review? I could do one right now, or wait till I try a few more, your call. Another question is, would you be interested in a current favourites - lip product edition - post? It's a bit late for January favourites and all of them would be lip products anyway, so I thought I'd just do a little round up of lipsticks I've been using and loving lately. :)

In other news (I always use this phrase, haha), I finally got a new phone and with it, INSTAGRAM! Yes, I used to be one of those people who hated that, but I have since swallowed my pride and made an account. My username is nthnfncyrlly, feel free to follow me for daily updates. ^^

In FURTHER other news, my blogging has somehow rubbed off on my boyfriend, and he has decided to write a blog of his own! It will be a lifestyle blog with movie and game reviews and lots of food! I might even guest post there with some of my favourite recipes. Link to follow in my next post. :)

Have a lovely day my dears!

Share your opinion:

  1. lip product favorites! :)

    http://lollistick.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stvari. :-). Sploh maska za lase je amazing.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, super, pol se pa že veselim, da jo sprobam :) x

      Delete
  3. for the fav lip product or micellar water comparison, do it as you wish! can't wait to see your boyfriend's lifestyle blog link~

    will check out your IG in a minute, my IG is @jacqlibra!

    have a beautiful weekend!

    Jacq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link is published in my new post now! :) xx

      Delete
  4. can't find u on IG using nthnfncyreally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, sorry - made a typo. It's nthnfncyrlly. :) xx

      Delete
  5. I so want to try those Revlon lipbutters! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really have to, they live up to the hype! xx

      Delete
  6. Nice haul :) Mene tudi vse bolj mikajo teli Revlonovi Lip Butters, sploh ker jih vse bloggerke tako hvalijo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res so zakon. :) Sweet Tart je taka my lips but better barva, Lollipop pa bolj udarna vijočno/roza. Js sm navdušena ^^ xx

      Delete
  7. ''I don't know, man, it just ended up in my basket...'' Ahahaha, the story of my life. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahh this is what happens when you restrain. Then you go overboard because you've been depriving yourself for so long! Must've been pretty satisfying. Looks like an awesome haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and I need to get better, this is insane! I also got some books and YSL's Touche Eclat foundation, INCORRIGIBLE! :D xx

      Delete
  9. men se tud take stvari dogajajo.. tko da se moram zdej kar nazaj držat s tem "shopping ban-om" :D haha drgač pa kar pokaži january favourites, men je to ful lušno brat. pa o teh izdelki za lase, ki si jih kupila, lahko tud kej napišeš :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!