Fall 2016 Yankee Candle Haul

Sunday, November 13, 2016



You know you haven't been posting on your blog enough when you have 2 candle hauls to do...


And here is the first one! I always love doing my Yankee hauls. Living with three pets can be messy (and stinky) which is why I always like to have a candle burning. I paid my monthly visit to the Yankee Candle store and picked out a few new scents.

YC Cranberry Pear

Well, hate to be a downer, but I don't like this scent at all - my boyfriend actually picked it out. I'm not a fan of artificial fruit scents, they smell a little plastic-y to me, but he loves it, so whatever. :P This doesn't smell like pear to me (a real shame because I ADORE pear and pear blossom notes), it does smell like cranberry though. Slovenian link here, international here.

YC Tarte Tatin

OMG, I think this is limited edition, and what a shame that is, because I freaking love it. Smells like cinnamon with apple and pie crust. Honestly, I just want to eat it! It makes me feel so cozy and happy, and I would really recommend this one for that autumn feel. Purchase here for Slovenia, here for international.

YC Honey Clementine

This one is long gone because I just had to use it up as soon as I got it. Delicious, syrupy honey with fresh and zesty clementine - a dream come true! I adored it. Oh, I think this is limited edition too - but at least the good news is the autumn line was a win for me. Buy it here or here, if not in Slovenia.

YC Rhubarb Crumble

I think my boyfriend stole and burned this one, tsk tsk. Smells fresh, zesty and has a baking note as well. Very pleasant but not my favorite out of the autumn line, I preferred Tarte Tatin and Honey Clementine. Still a good scent to buy. Link here, international here.

I just adore fall collections from Yankee Candle, and now I'm even more excited about the Christmas line! Can't wait to shop it next. 
What's your favorite candle scent?

Share your opinion:

  1. Oh, tudi sama obožujem svečke :) Sploh v tem predprazničnem času :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj..kako zelo sem pogrešala tvoje objave, močno stiskam pesti, da bo kmalu spet kakšna nova:). Svečke..jaz šparam za božične vonje , te jesenske bom preskočila, se pa tliko bolj veselim vonja po cimetu, vaniliji, klinčkih:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga <3 Jaaaa, komaj čakam božično YC kolekcijo!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!