Essence Hand Creams 2012

Monday, January 7, 2013


Today I just wanted to share with you the Essence hand balms that came out in the end of 2012. That was the second time (as far as I know) that they came out with a limited edition collection of three lovely hand creams that smell absolutely amazing. They come in three scents: Gingerbread Chai Latte, Apple Cinnamon Punch and Caramel Hot Chocolate. The first is definitely my favourite, though all of them smell amazing. I would definitely recommend getting at least one of these if you can still find them. I originally wanted to get only one, but Santa surprised me with all three, yay! :)

Share your opinion:

  1. men tud super dišijo in chai latte mi je najbolš :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vse mi dišijo in tudi super kreme so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sama imam prvo in zadnjo, mi je pa najbolj všeč gingerbread, čeprav vsem okrog mene dobesedno smrdi :D Tako da sem prav vesela, da je še nekdo podobnega mnenja kot jaz ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know how you feel :D Men je tut ta najljubša, čeprav se vsi zmrdujejo nad njo. Ne vem, vonj je nekaj posebnega <3

      Delete
  4. I love the packaging of all Essence products! - I wish we had them available in the UK!:( you have such a lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And you could always do a swap! :) x

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!