Orofluido Hair Oil & Mascara

Saturday, January 25, 2014



Recently I was sent this beautiful kit to review. Orofluido is a hair oil that is pretty well-known here in Slovenia - I remember I even got some for a classmate back in high school. Well I for one have never tried it, and I was really looking forward to review the oil. The mascara that was in the package was a welcome surprise since you can never have too many mascaras and this one comes with a light and mirror!

Orofluido Beauty Elixir is a beauty treatment for all hair types. It can be used on dry or damp hair and you don't rinse it out. I have heard that this has silicones in it and that is supposedly bad for your hair. Well, I can only tell you my personal experience and I have to say I really enjoy this product! First of all, it smells like pure vanilla, absolutely love the velvety scent. You only need the tiniest amount (seriously tiniest) because the product is so thick. I apply it on my ends first and then the leftovers through the rest of my hair. It definitely makes a difference. Since I've been taking better care of my hair I've noticed it looks so, so much better. It's softer, less dry, less split ends and way more manageable. My hair also looks healthy for the first time in years. Orofluido definitely gets a thumbs up from me.

Now for the mascara. I really like the fact that it comes with a light, how cool is that? If I was a clubbing person I would totally take this with me and apply it in the dark, haha. The mascara wand is plastic and is great for lengthening. Personally, I look for volume when it comes to lashes, since mine are already quite long. So I use this together with a volumising mascara, otherwise my lashes turn out too natural for my liking. However, I love that it combs through my lashes and doesn't clump in the slightest!

Slovenske bralke lahko Orofluido izdelke kupite na spletni strani Studio Ma.

Share your opinion:

  1. Jaz imam tudi tale oljček Orofluido :) Super je!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tudi jaz sem zadovoljna s tem oljčkom in ga imam že dolgo pa je še skoraj cel :P Res se počasi porabi ;) Sem pa dobila lani, ko je bil v kompletu z lipglossom (enaka embalaža kot maskara, z lučko in ogledalom ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, super! Res mi je kul tale lučka, sem jo vsem pokazala, kot da mam 7 let pa novo barbiko, haha. :P

      Delete
  3. Tole olje je res super, sama ga že približno dve leti uporabljam in res pomaga, nimam nikoli težav z razcepljenimi konicami :) Nisem pa vedela, da imajo tudi maskaro, zanimvo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz sem čisto navdušena. Skrbelo me je glede sestavin, ampak mi res ustreza. :)

      Delete
  4. Ane? Embalaža je pa res čudovita. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!