Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long Deep Treatment

Friday, January 10, 2014



On a recent trip to Budapest, I was thrilled to find Aussie stocked in one of their drugstores. I immediately grabbed this mask, which was recommend to me only weeks before by a friend, Maruša (thank you).

This mask has to be one of the easiest to use - no mess, no pot which you have to unscrew, the scent is lovely, and it works super fast. You squeeze the product out of a hole in the bottom of the packaging, and just the right amount comes out. I apply it to my ends, which are basically fried due to my ombre hair. It smells really creamy and soft, kind of like coconut and vanilla - I love it. I just leave the mask on for three minutes while I shower and then rinse it out. My hair is already noticably softer in the shower, but the effect appears when it's dry. My ends are just silky soft and so so lovely.

Below is a photo after using this product, but I do have to warn you that my hair is still pretty bad - however this has made a noticeable difference. I love it! If you have ombre hair I would strongly recommend this treatment, as I'm sure you've noticed it getting drier each time you applied color to it.



I honestly cannot remember the price, but it wasn't that bad - possibly around 10€ for this huge tube. You cannot get this in Slovenia, unfortunately, so if you travel to Budapest or Croatia, put it on your shopping list!

Share your opinion:

  1. Sploh ne vem, če se mi še splača maske za konice uporabljat zdej, ko so tok krajš. :D Lepa si! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this occasionally but I like to mix it with my regular conditioner rather than by itself. It smells gorgeousssssssss!

    tzeyien89.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!