China Glaze For Audrey

Sunday, July 21, 2013




One of my favorite nail polishes of all time is China Glaze For Audrey. Here, it pales in comparison to the vivid color of the pool, so I'm sorry about that, but it really is a gorgeous turquoise color, just like the famous Tiffany blue. Perfect for any time of the year, but I think it will look great with tanned skin in the summer (of course I'm white as yogurt, because I haven't been to the seaside yet this year). I hope you like my first nail polish post in AGES - I've missed making them, but my nails have been terrible lately!

Share your opinion:

  1. You have beautiful hands! And I love your nails. The polish looks so neat on you. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed you by the way. I hope you can see my blog and maybe follow me, too? What do you think? I'll wait for you in my blog. See you! :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you so much :) And thanks for following x

      Delete
  2. Oooh, thank you so much! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect colour, I absolutely love it! I have got to get this :)

    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tudi meni je ta odtenek eden izmed ljubših. :)

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!