Candle of the month #2

Monday, July 22, 2013


I know I know, it hasn't been a month yet ... But I've still been loving this candle! Another Yankee of course, and this time the scent is Summer Scoop. This smells super super sweet, like forest fruits ice cream. Gorgeous scent, but not for you if you prefer natural aromas (if you do, check out the previous candle of the month post which is featuring lavender and lemon). However, you will adore this if you like fruity perfumes. I actually wish I had a perfume that smelled like this, it's that good. It burns beautifully too, very evenly.

Share your opinion:

  1. Joj tole svečko mam že tok časa v glavi, da bi si jo kupila :) čeprou zdej poleti mi še na misel ne pride, da bi katero pržgala, že tko mam tok vroče v sobi :D :) pa lepa fotka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je noro dobra! :) Js mam sicer tut vroče, ampak mi je fajn da mal osveži sobo ... Tko je pač, ko si obseden. :P x

      Delete
  2. Kje se dobijo te Yankee sveče?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imajo jih v nekaterih knjigarnah, največja izbira je pa v trgovinah Vonj narave, ena je v Ljubljani, ena pa mislim da v Celju. :) x

      Delete
  3. Oooh this sounds right up my street, gorgeous label to, you cant beat Yankee candles :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing a simiar segment on my blog, looking forward to seeing your favorite fall candle picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!